Trusted since 1988 because we do more than just make promises; we document the results.
Vision: To be the best mid-sized service provider in British Columbia.
As an Okanagan based business, our company has over 27 years of experience providing unparalleled janitorial services to the following regions:
- City of Kelowna
- City of Kamloops
- City of Vernon
- City of Penticton
- City of Salmon Arm
- City of Revelstoke
- District of West Kelowna
- District of Lake Country
- District of Summerland
- District of Peachland
- Town of Oliver
- Town of Osoyoos
Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. is a dynamic organization aiming for excellence in every sector of building maintenance that we target. EBM currently provides commercial cleaning to more than 80 facilities in nine different municipalities. Our constant growth can be attributed to providing efficient, high standard and up-to-date cleaning services. By laying the necessary groundwork, we have prepared for the adaptation to larger operations.
Our company’s reputation was built using a hands on philosophy – this meant making sure that any performance related concerns were addressed within the same business day. The difference between EBM and other corporations is that we do not subcontract, we are fully owner operated. We also have regional managers and working supervisors who are available to attend to your requests.
Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. has a first-class team and we intend on upholding our superior standards. Our team of managers has over 50 years of combined experience in the janitorial industry. This has helped us take ordinary employees and transform them into leaders.
Some key points which differentiate our staff include:
- All of our staff members are provided with company uniforms and photo identification
- All of our staff members are trained to read MSDS sheets before commencing work
- All of our staff members undergo thorough safety training including WHMIS certification
- All of our staff members are provided with the necessary protective equipment to perform their duties
- Supervisors encourage employees to record any injuries occurring at the workplace
EBM encourages employees to be PROactive rather than REactive. Trying to avoid problems in the workplace before they occur is a key part of this process.
In order to ensure consistent service, we have Cleaning Assessment Sheets that are implemented on aweekly or monthly basis, depending on the scope of the contract. While grading is passed on to supervisors, employees are still provided with constructive feedback on how to continually improve cleaning standards.
- Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. is a privately held company
- EBM is bonded and insured
- EBM is constantly trying to find innovative solutions for environmental preservation
- EBM complies to all Work Safe BC and WCB standards
- EBM’s workforce is fortified through a proven network of local resources and suppliers
- EBM employs a crew of 56 fully trained personnel, this ensures that we can provide replacements in case a staff member cannot make it to work
- EBM’s operations perform 24/7, 365 days per year
- EBM is a proud member of the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
I wish to thank Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. and its team for providing excellent quality custodial service over the last year. They have performed extremely well in meeting the unique and challenging demands that our 32,291 square foot school presented. Results speak for themselves and Evergreen Building Maintenance’s proactive approach to managing our account has reduced cleaning deficiencies significantly over previous janitorial contractors.