Hiring a professional banquet hall cleaning services company is a solid way to increase bookings and decrease overall running costs.
If you, like many banquet halls, have your own cleaning staff and you might feel that you don’t need a professional company to come in and do the work your staff is already doing.
That is only partially true.
Yes, of course, a professional banquet hall cleaning services company can do the normal surface level cleaning that your staff does, but they can do so much more that your staff doesn’t have the training or equipment to do.
Beautiful Memories Are Created At Beautiful Places.
Banquet Halls are used for large important events where people create memories.
They are often used for ceremonial public or private events to honor a specific person, benefit a charity or for private parties.
It is the place where people get married, celebrate their achievements, awards and much more.
What people want most from a banquet hall is a nice looking, clean place to host friends, family, staff or clients.
Will Your Banquet Hall Pass The Smell Test?
A banquet hall is a high-traffic place with a lot going on that can be missed in a quick cleaning before the next event.
Have you ever walked into your venue after last night’s rental, only to find a giant mess? Your day-to-day tasks won’t wait and you have no time to deep clean yourself.
In the high season, back-to-back gatherings create a shambles. Messes in the hall, spilled drinks on the carpet, food and stains on the chairs and tables, sticky floors and more.
If any of this is missed a potential client who comes to check out your facility would certainly not leave with a positive impression.
Our team can deep clean carpets and floors, remove the trash, and disinfect bathrooms and get you ready for the next event.
We provide custom schedules so our professional commercial cleaning team can be there as soon as the function is over and prevent a bad impression if someone comes to visit your facility in the morning.
Our professionals will leave your place shining and smelling great.
When guests at an event have a good experience with the hall, they are more likely to choose your facility over one that they have never been to when it comes time for their own event.
A professional banquet hall or event cleaning service not only helps keep the area clean and fresh but also attracts guests.
Banquet Hall Cleaning Services Company Solves Real Problems
There is only so much time for cleaning when things get busy. Still, you have to have a top-notch facility when the guests show up. How many of the following realities are you facing?
- With everything that needs to be done event halls are often short-staffed.
- Employees don’t have the training to do a thorough cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting.
- Your staff may not have the specialized equipment needed to properly sanitize and disinfect high-touch areas.
- Even if you buy the specialized equipment for your staff, they may not have the proper training to use it properly.
- Your staff would not be trained in “Green” cleaning techniques to minimize the health impact of toxic cleaning solutions on guests and staff. Green cleaning is vital to minimize allergic reactions and reduce the spread of illnesses.
- Your employees don’t have the resources for the high-level training or equipment needed to qualify for the prestigious LEEDS certification for hotels.
If you are looking for ways to increase your customer satisfaction and overall image, hiring a banquet hall cleaning company can bring many benefits.
Commercial Cleaning Services For Event Halls
Our expert banquet and event hall janitorial services team can help with these (and other) tough jobs:
- Deep steam cleaning for carpets with a special focus on high-traffic areas
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning for furniture and drapes, including stain removal.
- Expert cleaning for all flooring types, including carpet, hardwood, tile, linoleum, and marble
- HVAC system duct cleaning keeps the indoor air quality fresh and healthy
- Power washing your parking lot, sidewalks, and entrances
Whether you need extra help following large conferences/events, or you just want to make sure that every nook and cranny in your establishment receives the proper care it needs, then a commercial cleaning service is likely the answer.
Deep cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection are a big selling point when presenting to a potential client.
Banquet Hall Cleaning Services Include
- Wedding banquet halls
- Party venues
- Facility rentals
- Concert halls
- Wedding reception venues
- Conference rooms and meetings venues
- Wedding venues
- Event venue
- Convention Centres
- Golf & Country Club Halls
Certified Green Cleaning Service Protects Your Health
Evergreen hotel cleaning services use CDC and EPA approved industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim, in combination with advanced infection control systems.
Our electrostatic technology allows us to effectively sanitize and disinfect your facility including washrooms, covering large areas efficiently, in a timely manner making it cost-effective for you.
This technology provides an electrostatic mist, which when released inside an area, adheres to the tops, sides, fronts, and bottoms of all furniture and other surfaces.
Electrostatic cleaning, used in conjunction with a specially formulated disinfectant cleaner, provides a one-step process that will kill 99.9% of bacteria in 10 minutes or less, for all pathogens. This includes the norovirus, coronavirus, MRSA, and cold and flu viruses.
Evergreen’s cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting system works just as effectively in your hallways, cafeterias, offices, sanitizing and disinfecting exterior doors and frames, touchpoints, and wall surfaces.
At Evergreen Maintenance we adhere to all OSHA regulations and are certified by the Cleaning Institute Management Standards (CIMS) with honors in CIMS-GB (Green Building). We also follow the most current solutions outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).