Here at Evergreen Maintenance, we have taken the initiative to be green in more than name. We know that our clients want to minimize their environmental footprint, and that’s what we want too. That’s why we have a Green Clean Policy.
What is Our Green Clean Policy?
Our Green Clean Policy is a commitment to only using green products that reduce harmful effects on human health and the environment. Our Green Clean policy doesn’t only affect what cleaning produces we use; it also influences our choice of paper products and equipment. We will only stock recycled products unless a client specifically requests a non-recycled version. We also purchase energy-efficient equipment that allows us to reduce our energy consumption.
Our Green Staff
At Evergreen, we are committed to giving our staff the education they need to do the best job possible. This includes their work in helping to lead the way in sustainable cleaning. We hire certified experts to educate our staff on the most current sustainable methods in environmental cleaning. We keep abreast of the research available to ensure that we are not missing any opportunity to be more sustainable as a company.
What Kinds of Products Do We Use?
We use products that are Green Seal or Ecologo certified. You can recognize these products by the following logos:
Where Will I Notice the Green Difference in My Cleaning Service?
- You’ll notice that we utilize products that emit zero VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- When we finish cleaning, your space will be a fragrance and scent-free environment.
- Our floor-finishing procedure is zinc-free.
- We conduct interior building air quality reports.
- We will use paperless systems to give you your invoice.
- You will notice that we do not use fuel powered equipment.
- We adapt our disposal/recycling programs according to your needs.
- We have developed low-impact solutions for graffiti removal.
As a business owner or manager, you know that you want to be as sustainable as possible. Your cleaning service is one of the major factors in deciding the sustainability of your company. Let us lower your ecological footprint – one green clean at a time.