Evergreen Building Maintenance is now offering ‘Certified’ commercial cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing services to help Kelowna and area businesses provide peace of mind to their staff and clients.
‘Certified’ cleaning from Evergreen Maintenance is a higher level of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing beyond a standard commercial janitorial service.
We realize that your clients are hesitant to come out of their homes and go to buildings where they could possibly get infected. This service allows you to tell them with confidence that your place of business is safe.
Since every business is different, we will create a custom plan to secure your business from infectious diseases. Our proprietary ‘Certified’ Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sanitizing service provides extra layers of safety for your staff and clients such as:
- Map out and thoroughly clean high touch point surfaces
- Hypoallergenic “green cleaning” solutions to prevent reactions and negative consequences of harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Disinfecting high touch point surfaces using “green” chemicals to kill 99.999% of germs on hard, non-porous surfaces or objects.
- Special sanitization and disinfection of high traffic areas twice a day.
- Using specialized equipment like electrostatic disinfection systems to eliminate infectious diseases, germs, viruses, mold, insects, fungi, parasites and more.
Evergreen Maintenance Supports Your Communicable Disease And Illness Control Policy
We know that every workplace is unique which makes it so important that every business assess functions carried out by their facility to ensure protection against the hazards presented by exposure to COVID and other communicable diseases.
This guide has been developed to help employers develop and maintain a public building safety plan. The guide provides a framework for assessing risks of disease transmission and planning how to mitigate those risks.
All businesses, including all those operating during a lockdown or shutdown, should have a written safety plan to protect themselves, customers, and visitors.
Evergreen Maintenance uses cleaning protocols recommended by the Public Health Agency Of Canada.
Communicable disease safety checklist.
What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting?
Commercial Cleaning Service
Cleaning is done with water, a cleaning product, and scrubbing. Cleaning does not kill bacteria, viruses, or fungi, which are generally referred to as “germs.”
Cleaning products are used to remove germs, dirt, and other organic material by washing them down the drain.
Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Commercial Disinfecting Service
Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
Disinfectants kill more germs than sanitizers. In most cases, a cleaning product is used first. Then the surface is either sanitized or disinfected when it is necessary.
Commercial Sanitizing Service
Sanitizing and disinfecting products are chemicals that work by killing germs. These chemicals are also called antimicrobial pesticides.
Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading infection.
Electrostatic Disinfection Service Features
- Health Canada approved disinfectant for treating COVID-19.
- Double-charged particles provide more coverage: enveloping surfaces – shadowed, vertical, and underneath.
- Droplet size adjustments for adequate dwell time for optimal virus, bacteria, and fungi reduction.
- According to the manufacturer’s labels, the disinfectant solution used is safe for people and pets.
- According to the manufacturer’s labels, the disinfectant solution is safe for electronic devices and equipment.