You Are Protected By Our Green Cleaning Services
We Provide Green Cleaning Services To Save The Environment And Protect Your Health
Cleaning chemicals used in commercial cleaning and janitorial services dump milliions of litres of toxic chemicals into landfills, groundwater, streams and rivers every month!
Evergreen Building Maintenance has taken a stand against this kind of destruction to the environment. We only use “green” cleaning products throughout all of the buildings we maintain.
“Green” cleaning products and “green” cleaning techniques provide a more sanitary environment for your staff and clients. Environmentally safe cleaning methods allow us to stop the spread of germs.
Green cleaning products also protect people with allergies. Many people have strong allergic reactions to commonly used cleaning chemicals. Green cleaning products provide a safe environment for you and your staff and clients.
Our environmental protection policy also includes the paper products we use in your facility. The products we use reduce harmful effects on personal health and the environment. We only stock recycled products unless otherwise requested.
We are constantly researching and adding the latest energy efficient equipment and employing the latest in sustainable cleaning methods.
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!
Evergreen Building Maintenance hires certified technicians who provide our staff with professional education and training in green cleaning services on an ongoing basis. We only implement products that are GREEN SEAL or ECOLOGO certified.
- Utilizing products that emit zero VOCs
- Fragrance and scent-free environments
- Zinc-free floor finishing procedures
- Interior building air quality reports
- Paperless systems for invoicing
- Elimination of fuel powered equipment
- Customized disposal/recycling programs
- Employees trained in green cleaning practices
- Low-impact solutions for grafitti removal
1. Inside the lotus® unit, oxygen from the air is safely turned into ozone then infused into ordinary tap water.
2. The ozone is attracted to germs, stains and bacteria.
3. Harmless to people, the ozone quickly attacks and eliminates contaminants it comes in contact with.
4. Only pure oxygen and water remain after the ozone cleans and sanitizes.