Trusted since 1988 because we do more than just make promises; we document the results.
Vision: To be the best mid-sized service provider in Western Canada.
Mission: Leading the development of an effective, efficient and sustainable company.
Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. is a dynamic organization aiming for excellence in every sector of building maintenance that we target. EBM currently provides commercial cleaning to more than 450 unique buildings in 23 different municipalities. Our consistent growth can be attributed to providing efficient, high standard and up-to-date cleaning services. By laying the necessary groundwork, we have prepared for the adaptation to larger operations.
Our company’s reputation was built using a hands on philosophy – this meant making sure that any performance related concerns were addressed within the same business day. The difference between EBM and other corporations is that we do not franchise our services, we are fully owner operated. We also have regional managers and working supervisors who are available to attend to your requests.
Our Core Values
Continuously striving to improve service standards and implement modern processes.
Being available to effectively relay information between clients and employees.
Promoting a positive attitude in the workplace to provide more than just cleaning.
Consistent supervision of staff performance to meet expectations.
The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. is a privately held company
- EBM is fully bonded and insured
- EBM is constantly trying to find innovative solutions for environmental preservation
- EBM’s workforce is fortified through a proven network of local resources and suppliers
- EBM employs a crew of 256 fully trained personnel, this ensures that we can provide replacements in case a staff member cannot make it to work
- EBM complies to the B.C. Employment Standards Act and all WCB regulations
- EBM’s operations perform 24/7, 365 days per year
- EBM is a proud member of the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. has a first-class team and we intend on upholding our superior standards. Our team of managers has over 100 years of combined experience in the janitorial industry. This has helped us take ordinary employees and transform them into leaders.
Some key points which differentiate our staff include:
- All of our staff members are provided with company uniforms and photo identification
- All of our staff members are trained to read MSDS sheets before commencing work
- All of our staff members undergo thorough safety training including WHMIS certification
- All of our staff members are provided with the necessary protective equipment to perform their duties
- Supervisors encourage employees to record any injuries occurring at the workplace
EBM encourages employees to be PROactive rather than REactive. Trying to avoid problems in the workplace before they occur is a key part of this process.
In order to ensure consistent service, we have Cleaning Assessment Sheets that are implemented on a weekly or monthly basis, depending on the scope of the contract. While grading is passed on to supervisors, employees are provided with constructive feedback on how to continually improve cleaning standards.
With over 35 years of experience, Evergreen Building Maintenance brings a wealth of experience to service the unique requirements of your facilities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing superior building maintenance services so we can develop long-term relationships with our staff and clients. This has allowed us to expand throughout British Columbia and Alberta. Our corporate office is located in Kelowna, BC with auxiliary locations in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary to ensure province-wide service. We service the following regions:
Evergreen Foundation is committed to supporting the work of local community service organizations in the Okanagan.
We recognize there are people who need help and support in our community. Although we have participated as volunteers and made donations from time to time, we realize something more is needed.
The Evergreen Foundation will provide reliable, regular donations to selected organizations. Reliability of funds is critical for volunteer-based groups and helps them make plans to deliver their services to more people.
As a member of the local community, we feel it is our responsibility to work together with others and create a happy, healthy society.