Medical Office Cleaning Services
We Provide Intensive Medical Office Cleaning Services That You Can Count On
It’s clear to us that absolutely clean facilities are critical to your practice. Our medical office cleaning services are performed by trained, experienced cleaning staff. You can count on us to work with you to prevent the spread of infection and provide a safe, comfortable environment for your staff and patients.
- We use a hospital grade disinfectant to clean all surfaces that people might come into contact with: doors, handles, counters, sinks, dispensers and the like.
- Different coloured microfibre cloths and mops are used in different areas to prevent cross contamination.
- Our staff is carefully trained to keep healthcare facilities safe, sanitary, and healthy for your patients and your staff.
Hospital grade disinfectant targets and eliminates bacteria and viruses such as Tuberculosis, E. coli, Listeria, Salmonella, MRSA, Legionella, Avian Flu, Norovirus and many others.
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!
Our Clients Include Many Types Of Medical Facilities:
- Doctor’s offices
- Walk-in clinics
- Sports medicine offices
- Dentist clinics
- Senior care facilities
- Physiotherapy clinics
- Long-term care homes
Medical office cleaning situations are quite different from normal office cleaning. Basic office cleaning services simply will not be adequate to properly clean a medical clinic.
Our Medical Office Cleaning Staff Are Trained In:
- Proper waste disposal procedures
- Confidentiality of patient documents disposal
- Garbage disposal regulations
- Handling bio-hazardous materials disposal
- Preventing the spread of diseases through contamination
Medical office cleaning services involve a higher risk of exposure to bacteria, viruses, and blood borne pathogens. Commercial cleaning service companies that specialize in medical office cleaning constantly train their employees in the latest sanitation practices to comply with regulations.
Flexible Cleaning Schedules Available!
We have flexible cleaning schedules available, including evening and weekend cleaning. Let us know your requirements and we will bring in the right personnel for the each medical office cleaning services requirement.
- We Customize Cleaning Solutions To Your Needs
- Administration, reception, and office areas
- Entry ways and waiting rooms
- Patient rooms
- Kitchens, bathrooms, and floors
- Floor waxing and polishing
- Doors, door handles, chairs, and other surfaces
Evergreen Building Maintenance understands that medical buildings require a more thorough cleaning daily, including mindful disinfection of any and all contact surfaces. Our trained personnel will make sure you have the highest level of sanitation in your office.