Beyond Housekeeping: Why Hotels Need To Outsource Commercial Cleaning Expertise
Since most hotels already have their own cleaning staff, why would they need to outsource hotel janitorial services?
Here’s how outsourcing hotel janitorial services can make a hotel manager’s life easier:
Going on vacation is a pretty special time for a family. Their stay at a hotel is always part of the experience. Whether they stay for just a day or several weeks, the hotel is their home away from home.
Quality hotels realize the importance of cleaning for the satisfaction of their guests and the reviews they often leave online. They know a clean hotel is a make-or-break proposition for their business.
Even though hotel cleaning is a high priority, there are several problems:
- With everything that needs to be done, hospitality facilities are often short-staffed.
- Employees often don’t have the training to do a thorough cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting.
- The hotel does not have the specialized equipment needed for high-touch, high traffic, and cleaning environments such as gyms and spas.
- Even if the hotel buys the equipment for special cleaning, employees wouldn’t get the ongoing training to operate the machines for maximum effectiveness.
- Hotels do not know about ‘Green’ cleaning techniques and solutions to minimize the health impact of toxic cleaning solutions on guests and staff.
- Hotel employees don’t have the resources for the high-level training or equipment needed to qualify for the prestigious LEEDS certification for hotels.
If you are looking for ways to increase your customer satisfaction and overall image, hiring a cleaning company can bring many benefits.
Hospitality Cleaning Services: Going Beyond the Reach of Housekeeping
As a general manager, it is your responsibility to meet and exceed your guest’s expectations around the clock.
You probably already have a well-trained housekeeping team in place, but as hard as your housekeeping staff works, some jobs are just too big.
Your team needs to be focused on areas that your guests see, touch, and use with every visit such as the rooms, bathrooms, pool areas, and reception areas.
A cleaning company is a perfect solution for routine maintenance cleaning for the areas not as frequently used.
Our expert hotel janitorial services team can help with these (and other) tough jobs:
- Deep steam cleaning for carpets with special focus on high-traffic areas
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning for furniture and drapes, including stain removal.
- Expert cleaning for all flooring types, including carpet, hardwood, tile, linoleum, and marble
- HVAC system duct cleaning keeps the indoor air quality fresh and healthy
- Power washing your parking lot, sidewalks, and entrances
Whether you need extra help following large conferences/events, or you just want to make sure that every nook and cranny in your establishment receives the proper care it needs, then a commercial cleaning service is likely the answer.
Highly Trained, Experienced Hotel And Motel Cleaning Crews
Evergreen Building Maintenance has been providing janitorial services in the BC Okanagan region for over 30 years. We are LEEDS certified for ‘Green Cleaning’. Our hotel janitorial services crews have security clearance to the standards of banks, government facilities, and law enforcement offices.
Our cleaning teams are fully insured, bonded, and supervised to provide your hotel with the professional janitorial services it requires including:
- General cleaning – offices, lobbies, walkways, lounge areas, guest units, bathrooms, laundry rooms, pools, outdoor areas, gift shops, fitness centers
- Maintenance for resilient and non-resilient flooring like marble, tile, terrazzo, ceramic, granite and concrete.
- Thorough, Professional Cleaning For Every Situation
No surface is too complex. We can dust high spaces, clean windows and light fixtures and clean furniture and upholstery as required.
All Public Spaces Are Professionally Maintained Every Day
Our experienced crews are trained to perform to high standards. They will clean and upkeep all hotel’s public spaces, this includes deep cleaning on daily basis.
- All washrooms (grout, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc)
- Lobby areas (molding, picture frames, front desk, floor, doors, etc)
- Cafeterias (clean/dust tables, picture frames, molding, TVs)
- Outside grounds (all garbage pick up, sidewalk clean of stains)
- Business center (clean dust all the furniture, all computers, picture frames, carpet/floors, doors, etc.)
- Gym (dust/clean all the machines, floor, re-stock of towels, etc)
- Hallways (dust, vacuum)
- Elevators (clean and polish)
- Employee areas
- Ground floor windows
Certified Green Cleaning Service
Our electrostatic technology allows us to effectively sanitize and disinfect your facility including washrooms, covering large areas efficiently, in a timely manner making it cost-effective for you.
This technology provides an electrostatic mist, which when released inside an area, adheres to the tops, sides, fronts, and bottoms of all furniture and other surfaces.
Electrostatic cleaning, used in conjunction with a specially formulated disinfectant cleaner, provides a one-step process that will kill 99.9% of bacteria in 10 minutes or less, for all pathogens. This includes the norovirus, coronavirus, MRSA, and cold and flu viruses.
Evergreen’s cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting system works just as effectively in your hallways, cafeterias, offices, sanitizing and disinfecting exterior doors and frames, touchpoints, and wall surfaces.
At Evergreen Maintenance we adhere to all OSHA regulations and are certified by the Cleaning Institute Management Standards (CIMS) with honors in CIMS-GB (Green Building). We also follow the most current solutions outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Call now for a quote on daily or weekly hotel janitorial services for your hotel, motel or hospitality facility: 1-888-959-7304 or 250-800-3732.